Gripes & Graplings

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Going To The Chapel and We're Gonna Get Married

You're supposed to sing that title, by the way.

Not that we're actually going to a chapel, nor have we made any definite plans, but Richard popped the question today so we're now officially engaged.

Yes, that's the ring.

He bought it at an antiques fair today and right there, bang in the middle of the hall, he asked me to marry him. And who said romance is dead?

I think maybe the fact that Tom was flirting with me on Richard's GoatFood might have swung it ;-)

3 Comments:

  • Sharon, one minute you have the hots for me, the next you're not interested in sex, and the next you're getting married to Richard.
    I trust you are only doing it for the money.

    By Blogger tom909, at 28/4/06 12:36  

  • Let's just say I have a big heart :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 28/4/06 14:36  

  • Oh, isn't that lovely. And it really is convenient isn't it. You said he lives in the same house already? Perfect!

    congrats Sharon and Richard :-)

    By Blogger Kyahgirl, at 30/4/06 00:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home